FlipRobot Academy Trainer
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and committed educator to prepare and conduct engaging online classroom deliveries for our FlipRobot Academy. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company that produces the most inspiring STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) based educational programs, including in-classroom robotics learning solutions as well as the highly immersive Space School International Study Program at NASA.
Job Description Overview
- Learn and deliver FlipRobot Academy content to enrolled students.
- Learn and become proficient in the use of the FlipRobot Learning Solution and associated BlocklyDuino visual-programming platforms.
- Become involved in the development and implementation of future FlipRobot Academy courses.
- Our courses are designed for students age between 10 to 14 years old.
- Work closely with the FlipRobot Academy marketing and operation teams to bring classes to students.
Education, Experiences, Computer skills
- Previous experience in teaching or coaching students is an advantage
- Very keen interest in STEM development subjects, particularly in robotics, AI, AIOT will be an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent presentation skills
- Coding skills an advantage
- Excellent in the usage of MS office suite
- Working with Children check
For more information or to apply, please contact David Sunton on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in applying, please also include your resume. This is a casual/contract role with the potential to become permanent part-time or permanent full-time.