Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
The following Code of Conduct is a guide for students’ behaviour while on the CASE Senior Space School Program. While general in nature, it does contain specific rules and advice.
By joining the CASE Senior Space School International Study Program, students and parents acknowledge their acceptance of this Code of Conduct, including but not limited to:
- Students must actively participate and follow the program’s daily itinerary and activities.
- Program attendance is compulsory.
- Students should demonstrate a proper manner and attitude while participating in the program.
- Students must not travel within the local area alone, or with other students.
- Any possession or use of, or involvement with illicit drugs, cigarettes or alcohol is strictly forbidden.
- Students must not commit any criminal offence.
- Access to improper web sites or display of improper material is strictly forbidden.
- Students must not injure/assault, threaten to injure/assault other students or any other person.
- Students must not drive a vehicle, or travel on a motorbike.
- Hitchhiking is strictly forbidden.
- The Actura Group Manager must approve all activities outside of the scheduled activities.
- Students must not go out after dinner unless accompanied by an Actura Group Manager or Staff, or unless prior written consent has been given by the Actura Group Manager.
- Students must not visit nightclubs/licensed bars of any kind.
- Partying in the hotel room is strictly forbidden.
Failure to adhere to the above rules may result in a student being asked to leave the program or sent home at the earliest convenience with costs incurred to parents’ account.